Monday, November 22, 2010

Down Time

I have a confession.  I am grateful for the wait.  We are still waiting to hear when our first travel date will be.  We have been on such a roller coaster, running at 90 mph.  I mean, look at the time line!  That is crazy how fast it has happened!  I am glad to have some down time. 

Don't misunderstand.  I still check my email several times a day to see if there is any news.  But, right now I am content with the Lord's timing of it all.  I am praying that the news comes this week while we are with extended family.  And, knowing me, next week will be a completely different blog post.  "Freaking Out Emily" will be back. 

But for now, she's enjoying just being still.  Well, as still as you can be while packing a family of 7 to drive 11 hrs and spend close to a week with family for Thanksgiving.  As still as you can be with a family of 7, period.

PS--we have had word that the vote date has moved to December 14-17.  

1 comment:

  1. downtime with many kiddos? yes, I hear you. downtime while you wait? yes I hear you. Our kooky selves resurfacing next week? I hear you there too! Have a wonderful time with family this weekend! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments! They mean so much to us.