Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bank of America Crisis of 2010

I know, I said it was about to get boring but I guess not yet!

Bank of America came through, sort of.  I had emailed some other RR families about how they got their proof of mortgage.  They said they had the RR form notarized and had the bank put their address stamp on it.  Remember the issue was the letterhead.  The form had to state it was from the bank.  Well, I already had it notarized two weeks ago.  So, I walked in and asked them to put their address stamp on it.  And they did it!! It took less than 5 minutes!!

I almost did the Carlton dance right there in the lobby!  But, I decided to get out of there before someone else came along and told me that the address stamp on the form (or dancing like an 80's sitcom character) wasn't their policy.

So, there ya have it.  The Bank of America crisis of 2010 is over.  We are celebrating at Chick-fil-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments! They mean so much to us.