Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bathing Beauties

Alice loves taking baths...so does Henry.  Now, they get to take one together!  We call it multi-tasking.  They call it fun.

Ok, look closely...see the newly formed roll next to her armpit?  I've never been more proud of a fat roll.

Yes, he needs a haircut...no, I'm not going to give him one just yet.  I like his curls.

Flying Superman!!!  Or as H calls him, "Good Guy"

This week has already gone so much better!!!  I realized that I can't slip back into the "old" routine of 5 kids.  I need a new routine to include baby #6.  So, we've loosened up our mornings.  We've added in more "subjects", but we're not in such a hurry to get it done by 1.  Yes, that means that some kids were doing music practice at 9 pm last night.  Oh well.  Mommy was nicer during the day.  They got to sit and give Alice a bottle or read to Henry during the day.  What's better than that?




1 comment:

  1. I love the bathtime pictures :) And yes, that is an adorable fat roll!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments! They mean so much to us.