Monday, June 20, 2011

A plea for help...

So, I don't post in, like, forever.  Then I go and ask you to give money.  Yep, that's the way I roll these days.

A dear, dear family is adopting 3 little ones from the country Alice was born in.  3!  I can't even wrap my brain around that one!  They were approved for 3 and decided 3 is what they were coming home with.

This family also happens to live in my town, so we've been able to visit and talk face-to-face.  I'm hoping to get to do much more of that when they get home.

They are a little short with the money side of things.  Can you help?  Here's her blog "Let's Fill the Van!".  How cute is that blog title?  These kiddos they are bringing home will fill their big white passenger van!  Amazing.

Also, please pass the word.  The more people that see this the better.  And pray.  Pray, pray, pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments! They mean so much to us.